Pages

Sep 21, 2011

Bowling -My first Malta Open Senior Championship

In October I will play my first Malta Senior Open Championship.  I have trained well, on the lanes and off the lanes and am going for it!   I strive to maintain an ever increasing awareness of what exactly my training goals are. In simple terms this is why I train:
50 and still hungry for more success
1. To enjoy training, feel good
2. To be healthier, fitter, stronger, and more agile/mobile
3. To achieve a sense of comfort with adopting the advanced bowling techniques
4. To achieve rank and success in bowling:
- retain 0 handicap in league bowling
- be competitive in senior open tournaments, particularly the Malta Senior Open
5. To achieve capability of cycling 100 km in one day
6. To retain body weight below 90kg
4th Place & tournament hi-game 298



UPDATE 6th October: XXXXXXXXX.XX8 = 298 game

UPDATE 2: 7th October 1309 series - Qualified to Q finals

UPDATE 3: 9th October  Semi-Finalist!! beating Olafsson, Belmonte and the other champions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment